According to the 24NewsHD TV channel, a new government policy gave legal status to foreign degrees in private colleges, as the Ministry of Education resolved on Monday to exempt private universities from giving international degrees.
The government’s ban on private universities awarding degrees from international educational institutions has been repealed.
Private universities will have the freedom to enter into agreements with overseas educational institutions, according to a letter released by the Ministry of Education.
The government’s strategy will assist more than 80 private universities across the country, including Lahore.
It’s worth noting that only public colleges will be covered by the government’s conditions of cooperation with overseas educational institutions.
- CM Education Endowment Fund KP CMEEF Scholarship
- The MDCAT 2022 will be held in November, according to PMC.
- ETEA Engineering entry test 2022 will be held at UET Peshawar
- A new government policy recognizes foreign degrees as legitimate.
- PMC has released the MDCAT 2022 registration schedule
- What is the new visa policy in the United Arab Emirates
- 7 Pakistani Universities Ranked Among World’s Best
- Microsoft awards $10,000 to UET Peshawar students to help them scale up their project
- PMC announces MBBS and BDS National Transfer Policy 2022
- Ahsan Ramzan of Pakistan has won the World Snooker Championship