According to the 24NewsHD TV channel, a new government policy gave legal status to foreign degrees in private colleges, as the Ministry of Education resolved on Monday to exempt private universities from giving international degrees.
The government’s ban on private universities awarding degrees from international educational institutions has been repealed.
Private universities will have the freedom to enter into agreements with overseas educational institutions, according to a letter released by the Ministry of Education.
The government’s strategy will assist more than 80 private universities across the country, including Lahore.
It’s worth noting that only public colleges will be covered by the government’s conditions of cooperation with overseas educational institutions.
- LHC extends holiday as smog worsens
- Inter part 2 results are released by BISE Lahore (Check results here)
- The price of RLNG was reduced by 13 percent by the government
- What Sri Lanka didn’t see coming and how Namibia ‘turned the tables’
- Backlash over “malicious fiction” is brought on by Netflix’s “The Crown.”
- For the first time in three years, Japan’s bankruptcy rate increased from April to September
- With a stunning counterattack, Mohammad Nawaz and Haider Ali’s cameos win the tri-series.
- The total amount of money made by “The Legend of Maula Jatt” in theatres is getting closer to Rs 10 crore
- Blocking mentions on Twitter might be possible
- Oil prices drop by more than 3% due to recessionary concerns