The Crown, a popular Netflix series, has drawn a lot of criticism for its “damaging and vicious fiction” since it is believed that the future season would reflect negatively on King Charles.
In November, season five of the well-known show, which examines Queen Elizabeth’s reign in the 1990s, will be available to stream online.
Sir John Major, a former British prime minister, responded to the rumours by calling the programme “a barrel-load of crap.”
“There was never any conversation about any potential abdication,” John’s spokeswoman claimed.
Sir John has not – in any way – assisted The Crown. And they have never asked him to fact-check any scripted material for this or any other series, he continued.
The prime minister and the monarch’s conversations are completely private and will always remain so, according to Sir John.
Prince William also expressed his displeasure with the programme because he believes it is capitalising on the BBC Panorama interview with his mother, Princess Diana.
- Nepal’s History, Geography and Top Tourist DestinationsThis video is about Nepal’s History, Geography and Top Tourist Destinations.Let’s Explore Nepal. In South Asia, Nepal is located between China and India. A little bit bigger than the state of Arkansas, the nation. Of all the places on Earth, Nepal has the biggest variation in altitude. The Himalayan mountains are the tallest in the
- Inter part 2 results are released by BISE Lahore (Check results here)The Intermediate Part-II Annual Examination 2022 results were released today by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) Lahore. The candidates can check the results here https://www.biselahore.com/ The official gazettes that will soon be made available by all boards will allow you to manually verify the results as well. Sending their roll numbers in
- King Charles is not a “fan” of Buckingham Palace and will not move in until the £369 million restoration is completedKing Charles may delay his transfer to Buckingham Palace. A source told The Sunday Times (via Cosmopolitan UK) that Charles is “no fan of ‘the big house,’ as he calls the Palace. He doesn’t see it as a viable future home or a house that’s fit for purpose in the modern world. He feels that
- The price of RLNG was reduced by 13 percent by the governmentThe Pakistani government cut RLNG (Re-gasified liquefied natural gas) rates by up to 13.1% for October 2022 over the previous month, amid lowering British, Dutch, and Asian wholesale gas prices. According to the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA), LNG rates for Sui Northern Gas Pipeline Limited (SNGPL) consumers were dropped by 12.92 percent (or
- What Sri Lanka didn’t see coming and how Namibia ‘turned the tables’Captain Gerhard Erasmus says the recent T20 World Cup taught them the abilities needed at this level. Williams: “Don’t be surprised if Namibia wins major games.” Two days before a year ago, Sri Lanka knocked Namibia out for 96 and won by seven wickets. In less than a year, Gerhard Erasmus said, “the tables have