Eight GREAT Scholarships worth £10,000 are being offered by Imperial College London for the academic year 2023–2024 to students from the following countries:
- Egypt (one scholarship)
- Kenya (one scholarship)
- India (one scholarship)
- Indonesia (one scholarship)
- Malaysia (one scholarship)
- Nigeria (one scholarship)
- Pakistan (one scholarship)
- Thailand (one scholarship)
- Any taught master’s programme is eligible for the scholarships.
- Natural Sciences
In order to be eligible for a GREAT – Imperial College London Scholarship, you must:
- have nationality from Egypt, Kenya, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, or Thailand.
- for fee status, have been categorised as overseas.
- register for a one-year, full-time Master’s programme.
the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Business School, or Science Communication Unit by Monday, March 13, 2023, with an offer of admission to study for a one-year full-time Master’s Course.
be prepared to start your academic studies in the UK by the beginning of the UK academic year in September or October 2023.
Apply for a GREAT Scholarship at Imperial College London
Visit the Imperial College London website for more information on the GREAT scholarships that are available and how to apply. the 13th of March 2023 is the application deadline.
For more information visit GREAT – Imperial College London Scholarship website
Top 10 Universities In UKschoolsPEEF CMMS Scholarship 2022-23 | Fully Funded for PhD Students