In 2017, the Sindh Education Foundation launched the “Sindh School Education Scholarship Program” (SSESP) to recognise and encourage talented students in Sindh Province, with the goal of connecting them with quality institutions across Pakistan to pursue their post-primary education up to the higher secondary level.
The Sindh Education Foundation manages SSESP, which is a fully funded scholarship programme run by the School Education and Literacy Department of the Government of Sindh (SE&LD). The goal of the scholarship program is to encourage academically and socially deserving students to seek out the best opportunities for future success while also equipping them with visionary practices that will allow them to forge their own paths.
1. Schools and Colleges with a Good Reputation
|Sukkur IBA Community Colleges Community College, |
1. Ubauro Community College,
2. Khairpur Community College,
3. Dadu Community College,
4. Naushahro Feroze
|Public Schools Managed by Sukkur IBA |
1. IBA Public School, Hyderabad
2. IBA Public School, Sukkur
3. IBA Public School, Larkana
|NJV Higher Secondary School, Karachi||Public School Gadap|
|Public School Mirpurkhas||Dr. A.Q Khan School System Ibrahim Campus Islamabad.|
2. Eligibility Criteria
The following are the basic indicators / selection criteria for scholarship awards:
Prime Minister Imran Khan has launched a portal to register complaints about scholarships(Opens in a new browser tab)
3. Scholarship Covers the following
The foundation covers all of a students’s expenses, which amount to an average of $19,800 per month per child, including all costs such as:
How to apply for Sindh Education Foundation Scholarship
- The Entry Test Registration Form is available at https://publicschoolmps.com.
- As application processing fee, applicants must submit a pay order for Rs.500/ (non-refundable) in favour of the respective Institution’s Bank Account
- Title: Akhuwat NJV Operational Fund is the name of the account.
- Completed registration forms, fully validated by the respective Head Teacher (as per the requirements specified therein), 8 passport-size photographs, and the original Pay Order must be sent by courier or hand to NN Higher Secondary School, M.A Jinnah Road, Karachi. The submitted Registration Forms will be rejected if they are not properly filled out and/or do not match the required criteria.
- The deadline to submit an application for a scholarship is March 25, 2022.
You my like
Sindh Education foundation scholarship for Mirpurkhas and Umerkot 2022. (n.d.). Retrieved February 27, 2022, from https://www.eduvision.edu.pk/scholarships/sindh-education-foundation-scholarship-for-mirpurkhas-and-umerkot-scholar-170