The Legend of Maula Jatt, Fawad Khan’s much-anticipated return to the big screen, has quickly become a viral sensation.
The movie opened to a massive Rs 9.3 crore on Friday, October 13. Bilal Lashari’s The Legend of Maula Jatt reportedly earned 4.9 domestic crores and 4.4 international crores, shattering all previous records.
The Legend of Maula Jatt has a budget of between 45 and 55 Crore, making it the most expensive film ever made in Pakistan.
The Legend of Maula Jatt Is an Excellent Film.
We expect the film to perform better than expected in its first three days at the box office (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). Furthermore, “The Legend of Maula Jatt” has broken the record for the most international screenplays by a Pakistani film, with over 420.
The Bilal Lashari-helmed action film is the first Pakistani film to be released in Saudi Arabia and in nearly 30 other countries; however, India is not one of them.
Industry experts predict the film will earn more than 50 million dollars in its first week of release. Starring Fawad Khan, Hamza Ali Abbasi, Mahira Khan, Humaima Malik, Gohar Rasheed, and Faris Shafi, the film also features Humaima Malik and Gohar Rasheed.
- Nepal’s History, Geography and Top Tourist Destinations
- Inter part 2 results are released by BISE Lahore (Check results here)
- King Charles is not a “fan” of Buckingham Palace and will not move in until the £369 million restoration is completed
- The price of RLNG was reduced by 13 percent by the government
- What Sri Lanka didn’t see coming and how Namibia ‘turned the tables’