The USAID-funded Merit and Needs-Based Scholarship Program created the Talent Hunt Program (THP) to support and prepare gifted female students from low-income families who want to pursue higher education but are unable to do so due to a lack of funds for the professional entry test preparation workshops.
The goal of this initiative is to identify talented female students with outstanding matriculation and FA/FSc results in advance and invest in them by providing entry test preparation workshops for their admission to Pakistani medical, engineering, and general universities.
Criteria for Eligibility
- The student must be a citizen of Pakistan/AJ&K.
- Must come from a low-income family
- V 80 percent or higher in Intermediate (V year) Engineering/Medical/Computer Sciences Group V 70 percent or higher in Intermediate (1″ year) Social/General Science/Art & Humanities Group
- Female V candidates will be given special consideration. Students from Pakistan’s rural/underdeveloped districts V Students of various abilities
- The HEC Committee will review the application to determine the applicant’s eligibility.
- The merit list will be created based on academic records and program-defined needs-based criteria.
- Top candidates will receive offer letters based on available slots.
- Following the preparatory workshop, a mock test will be held.